Documentation index moved to Start Page
How to reference
- For a general reference, please cite Adam Kilgarriff, Pavel Rychly, Pavel Smrz, David Tugwell. The Sketch Engine. Proc EURALEX 2004, Lorient, France; Pp 105-116, and also give the web address http://www.sketchengine.co.uk
- For the logDice statistic used (since 2008) to compute word sketches Pavel Rychly. A Lexicographer-Friendly Association Score. Proc. 2nd Workshop on Recent Advances in Slavonic Natural Languages Processing, RASLAN 2008. Eds Sojka P., Horák A. prvni. Brno : Masaryk University.
- For evaluation of word sketches A Quantitative Evaluation of Word Sketches. Adam Kilgarriff, Vojtech Kovar, Simon Krek, Irena Srdanovic, Carole Tiberius. EURALEX, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, July 2010
- For all statistics used in the software Statistics used in the Sketch Engine: Documentation at http://www.sketchengine.co.uk
- For CQL including the within and containing operators for syntactic searching Miloš Jakubícek, Adam Kilgarriff, Diana McCarthy, Pavel Rychlý. PACLIC 2010, Japan. Fast syntactic searching in very large corpora for many languages